To become a premier learning resource centre with a state of art library resources and services in the related areas.
About the Library
PCAS Library is a treasure house of knowledge and information. It started its function with a vision to serve the information needs of its users and it mainly holds books related to arts, science and allied subjects. The library serves as a rich workspace for students to do research and referencing. The library is placed in the second floor with an area of 2500 square feet. The library has a numerous collection of volumes of text books, reference books literature, management, national and international journals, backup volumes and audio-video materials.
PCAS Library is open and is accessible for students and staff members on all working days between 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM. The digital library section connected with internet hub is provided for access to the users.
Services offered in the Library:
1. Circulation Service
2. Accessing of Books
3. Awareness Service
4. Notice Board Display
5. Reference Service
6. Reprographic Service
7. New Arrivals
Rules & Regualtions
1. Registration should be done to become a library member prior to using the library resources.
2. Enter your name, course with year, in-time and signature in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering into the library and put out-time while left the library.
3. Identity card is compulsory for getting books from the library and to refer our material in the library.
4. Students can take a maximum of 2 books at a time and staff members are allowed a maximum of 5 books from the library.
5. The borrower should be returned the book within 15 days from the date of issue.
6. In case, borrower is not returned the book within the due date, fine of Rs.1 per day will be charged for the delayed period.
7. The borrower is responsible for the damages caused to the books.
8. If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the Principal.
9. Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
10. Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine.
11. The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
12. Journals, Magazines and Project Reports will not be issued.
13. Silence is to be maintained in the library.
14. Personal belongings like Bag, Laptop, etc., are NOT allowed inside the library. Plain sheets may be taken instead.
15. Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises.
16. The Library is kept open on all working days from 9:00AM to 4:30PM.