The following rules and regulations are to be followed by the students in the college:
1. Students must compulsorily wear the identity card inside the college campus.
2. Students should attend all classes regularly and punctually.
3. Students are not permitted to absent themselves without prior permission from the class advisor.
4. Although the university prescribes a minimum of 75% of attendance, the college insists on regular attendance in all classes.
5. Students are eligible for scholarships only when they earn more than 90% of attendance.
6. Students are expected to read notices/circulars displayed on the college notice board regularly.
7. No student is permitted to leave the classroom during the class hours.
8. Students can wear only formal dresses.
9. Writing on desks, chairs, walls, pillars and bath rooms is strictly prohibited.
10. Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced.
11. Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the class rooms.
12. The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action.
13. Use of mobile phones within the college campus is strictly banned.
14. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited.