Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit as per rules stipulated by the Tamilnadu Government and as per the rules of eligibility prescribed for the various programmes by the Bharathiar University.
Direct admission will be done under Management Quota. The candidates can directly approach the Principal from the day of the publication of +2 results with a printout of marks from internet.
Sports quota and other talented students are given preference tothe admission. True Copies of Certificates of distinction achieved in sports, various activities or social service should be enclosed within the application.
Candidates who are physically challenged are given due consideration in admissions. A certificate furnished by a recognized medical officer should be enclosed.
Application form can be purchased from the "Administrative office" in Pollachi College of Arts and Science, Poosaripatti, Pollachi.
Filled in application form should be submitted to the Principal within 10 days from the date of publication of +2 results. The following documents are enclosed within the application form:
1. 10thMark Sheet - 1 copy xerox
2. 12th Mark Sheet -1 copy xerox (temporary from internet)
3. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate - 1 copy xerox
4. Community Certificate - 1 copy xerox
5. Recent Passport Size Color Photo - one number which is to be pasted in the Application Form.
6. NSS or NCC or Sports or any Achievement Certificates, etc., - 1 copy xerox each. (if applicable only)
Filled in application form should be submitted to:
Pollachi College of Arts and Science,
132/5B, Dharapuram Main Road,
Pollachi - 642 205
The following original documents are to be produced at the time of admission.
1. S.S.L.C. or 10th Standard Mark Sheet.
2. H.S.C. or 12th Standard Mark Sheet.
3. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
4. Community Certificate.
5. Recent Passport Size Color Photo - 4 Nos.
6. NSS or NCC or Sports or any Achievement Certificates, etc., (if applicable).
Note: The college has the right to cancel the admission made, if any of the documents submitted is found to be false or the qualification of the candidate admitted is not approved by the Bharathiar University.